Ruaha River lodge
The Great Ruaha River is the lifeline of the Park; we can offer you the privilege of your own riverside 'banda' designed to blend seamlessly into the surroundings. The local stone and thatch room has minimal impact on the environment and game viewing from your veranda is a relaxing and enthralling option.
Features of our Bandas
- 20 rooms with either twin beds or a double bed.
Additional beds can be added.
- The ensuite bathroom has a shower, toilet and wash basin with solar-heated hot water.
- The rooms are protected with mosquito gauze on the windows.
- A generator provides electricity for lights and battery charging until 11pm each night.
- Hurricane lamps provided at dusk.
- Drinking water is available. -Early morning tea and coffee. Order tea or coffee anytime at no extra charge.
- Complimentary laundry service.