Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
Luxurious safari tree house suites: Crafted from local timber and makuti (palm fronds), Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is discreetly tucked away in an ancient mahogany forest in close proximity to the exquisite soda lake.
Each tree house suite features large windows to invite the lush forest inside. The classically elegant rooms are fitted with contemporary furnishings in neutral colours and textures. Bedrooms have overhead fans, mosquito nets and earthy, understated features.
Overlooking a forest boma (outdoor dining area), guest areas are soaring spaces housing Dodoma artworks and tactile fabrics. An interactive kitchen allows guests to observe the preparation of delicious Pan-African cuisine which may be enjoyed in the theatrical boma, on dining decks, or on your private viewing deck with spectacular forest views. Breakfasts and picnics are also served on the lakeshore.
- Ten stilted tree house suites
- En suite bathroom and outdoor shower
- Private game viewing deck overlooking the forest
- Within a unique African national park
- Crafts gallery and swimming pool
- Double volume guest areas
- Renowned CC African butler service
- 10 romantic tree house suites
- Extraordinary African wildlife
- Tree-climbing lions
- Game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Excellent birdwatching
- Beautiful Great Rift Valley views
- Spectacular East African safari lodge