Kirurumu Tented Lodge
Kirurumu Tented Lodge is set high on the edge of the Great Rift Valley, enjoying a marvelous, uplifting and panoramic view eastward over Lake Manyara, the Rift floor and Mt. Losimingori. Behind Kirurumu, the Ngorongoro Highlands rise in green and fertile splendour and form the gateway to Ngorongoro Crater and, finally, Olduvai Gorge, the Serengeti and our own 200 sq. km. game-rich Loliondo Concession which immediately borders the Serengeti.
Each of the 20 double and twin "tented rooms", including two honeymoon suites is tastefully furnished with:
Furthermore the lodge has:
- Wooden verandah with armchairs and table.
- Full interior furnishing, e.g.: desk, chair, luggage rack etc.
- Full en suite facilities (flush toilet, shower, wash-handbasin).
- Towels and all other soft bedding & furnishings.
- Thatched dining room offering a wonderful view and selection of excellent local and European dishes
- Panoramic, well-stocked and atmospheric Bar with incredible views from the terrace
- Board games available
- Telephone facilities at reception