Jongomero Camp - Ruaha National Park
Amidst this magnificent setting is Jongomero Camp, a luxury safari camp in Africa set under shady acacia trees on the banks of the Jongomero Sand River in the remote south-western sector of Ruaha. Being the only Camp situated in this area of the Park ensures unmatched privacy.
Accommodation at Jongomero comprises eight large and well-appointed tented suites, under enormous thatched roofs that also encompass a spacious private veranda. The dining and living areas are both original and very comfortable offering a great vantage to take in the sights and sounds of the African bush that surrounds the Camp, as does the natural rock pool for those hot days.
- 8 extravagantly spacious tents on raised platforms under a Makuti thatch roof
- 8 Ft wide Dhow wood Emperor beds with bedside tables & lamps 240v lighting
- En suite bathrooms with double vanity, ample cupboard space and dressing area
- Hot and cold running water (solar heated with backup immersion heater)
- Spacious front veranda ensuring maximum privacy with views
- Laundry services available