Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
A One-of-a-kind safari lodge: Inspired in design by the Maasai mud-and-stick manyatta (homestead), three intimate camps comprise romantic suites perched on the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater - a World Heritage site.
Steeped in romance, each mud and thatch suite is reminiscent of a bygone era, with the stilted, handcrafted structures adorned in graceful antiques, grand chandeliers and African treasures. The bedroom, sitting room and en suite bathroom boast floor-to-ceiling glass windows, overlooking the magnificent Crater below. Your personal butler will discreetly tend to your every need, bringing you tea in bed, stoking your fireplace and drawing your bath.
- North and South Camp (12 suites)
- Intimate Tree Camp (six suites)
- Each with spectacular Crater views
- Private viewing decks
- Exclusive butler service
- Spacious en suite bathrooms
- Extraordinary guest areas
- African gift shop and art gallery